Sunday, November 4, 2012

Why, God Why?

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

Have you ever wondered why does God allow this or that? Why do people who have hurt me seem like their life is great? Well, you are not alone. Many people have questioned the Omnipotence of God. But, in reality, some questions will never be answered. God's agenda is bigger than our agenda. And he loves all his children, whether they are doing good or bad. When we look on the surface of things, we can come to rash assumptions and decisions, but there is always more. Trust God, even when you don't understand. Somethings happen to shape us and push us to our greatest selves. Even if it was birthed from great pain and tragedy. Asking why all the time creates pain, bitterness, anger and frustration. The better questions are, how can I make a change in what I don't understand? And what can I do to change me? When we do this, we are partnering with God and not going against His will and purpose for the situation. God moves in good and bad, we have to join his flow and trust that what doesn't feel good, will work out for your good in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment