There has always been issues between the female sex. Conflict, jealousy, envy, and competition. But, there has been deep connection, love, understanding, and unity. The problem is there are some women that have never experienced the greatness of being connected to other women and the benefits these connections and relationships bring to their lives. So today, we are going to talk about the sometimes toxic relationships we have with women and how we can get to a healthier place with them.
Some of the issues that keep women from having healthy relationships are:
- Not knowing who they are and what they want
- When conflict happens not looking inward to their part, but always looking outward to others to place the blame.
- Not realizing there needs to be personal healing and transformation.
- Isolation and self-centeredness
- Mother/ Daughter relationship issues. Father issues
How to have healthy relationships:
- Be true to self and realizing what they want and need
- Have realistic expectations of the woman and the relationship.
- Have proper boundaries
- Love for self and others
- Forgive self and others
- Give people room for growth and maturity
- Extend grace and mercy
- Know when it's time to severe an unhealthy relationship
To listen to the show ON DEMAND go to www.blogtalkradio.com/ulmuhammad and click on the show title.