Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Pits!

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!" I Corinthians 10:12


Have you ever found yourself commenting on someone else's life or pointing out someone's flaws? We do this for a variety of reasons, some good and some not so good. But, the realization we must come to is that somewhere, someone may be doing the same to us. Discussing our choices and criticizing our lifestyle. In the end, we are accountable for ourselves and change must begin with us. The next time you want to add your two cents, stop and ponder, "what areas of my life do I need to change?" "How is my relationship?" "How is my money?" "How is my relationship with God?" Because once we do this, the next comment out our mouths should be filled with grace, mercy, and love. We are in this together trying to make the best out of life. Remember this and be gentle with yourself and others, or you may be the person in the pit next week with everyone standing on the ledge looking down on you. And if you are, you would want them praying and having some grace and mercy on you.




No comments:

Post a Comment